Friday, December 08, 2006

Road trip......

Dear Laura:

I believe that I've posted before that one of the....interesting..... things about being in my family is the phenomenon of the "last minute road trip." Those of us who are "genetic" Halls are up for a road trip on less than an hour's notice - anytime. Just ask. Those who have married into the family - not so much.

This doesn't really count as "last minute" since I've got 6 hours before we leave, and I had an idea that it MIGHT happen as early as 6:30 this morning....but I'm going to Kentucky this afternoon. It's about a 7 hour ride (knitting time!) but only about 2 hours with any kind of daylight, so I'm going to have to come up with an appropriate project.

I'll be able to work on my "not Christmas Knitting" scarf whenever it is daylight, but nothing else on my list qualifies. Hmm, wonder if I have time for a yarn run - I could work on a scarf for the Red Scarf Project.....

I'll keep you posted!
Keep knitting!
Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)

No comments: